Our Covid-19 survey: the results
Earlier this year, we launched a survey to find out what difficulties tenants might be experiencing during the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdowns. We’ve put together some numbers in a nutshell to highlight what you told us.
– 767 people completed the survey (373 via post, 394 digitally)
– 60% of respondents live alone
– 51% experienced social isolation
– 56% of all respondents said they’d experienced issues as a result of the pandemic – with 63% of those respondents saying the lockdown had caused mental health issues
– 47% said a drop in income was their main financial issue
– A further 20% said that they felt their employment was now insecure
What are we going to do?
To help, we’re now developing an action plan so we can give the right help to those that need it, whether that’s through our own specialist teams or by signposting to other support services .
If you are struggling financially, get in touch with our specialist teams now.
If you are struggling with social isolation or mental health, you can find out more information here.Back to News & events