The main objective of our tenancy support service is to provide a high quality housing support service which enables you to live independently by:
- providing a service that meets your needs;
- providing a service where your dignity and right to privacy is paramount; and
- ensuring that you are kept informed, and have access to information in respect of your rights and choices.
How can we help you?
We can support you by:
- providing advice and assistance with benefits;
- assisting you to settle into your new home;
- ensuring repairs are carried out where necessary;
- providing help to check the safety of your home;
- giving you advice and assistance with budgeting;
- advocating on your behalf regarding tenancy issues; and
- advising and assisting you to be a good neighbour.
To refer yourself to this service or to find out more please get in touch.