Your rent is due on or before the first of each month or at other regular intervals if agreed with your Community Housing Officer.
There are a number of ways that you can pay your rent:
- Direct Debit: Call us for more details on 0300 123 2640
- By Standing Order: The appropriate form can be obtained from your local housing office
- Swipe card: Take your rent card to any location that displays a Post Office, Pay Zone, or PayPoint logo and make a payment
- Download the allpay app, or visit www.allpay.net: enter your payment card number that appears on your rent card
- Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro, Electron Cards: payments can be made in person at your local office or by calling 0300 123 2640
- By cheque: we accept cheques at any of our offices. Please make sure your name, address and tenancy number is on the back of the cheque
- Phone: 0300 123 2640 – 7 am – 10 pm, 7 days a week
You can also pay your rent via Allpay using our new MyHillcrest tenant app. Through the app, you can also manner your tenancy, report repairs and even choose a repair time slot suitable to you. Download the app for mobile devices here.
Are you struggling to pay your rent?
If you are struggling to pay your rent, have any queries relating to Universal Credit, or find that your bills are too high please get in touch with our specialist teams.
Hillcrest Homes is a member of Client Money Protect.