There are two award categories:
Young Neighbourhood Hero 2021 (up to the age of 16)
Neighbourhood Hero 2021
What is the nomination criteria?
We’re looking for nominations where the nominee has:
Shown a willingness to look out for others
Been sociable and friendly
Demonstrated practical help and kindness
Been caring and respectful at all times
Who can be nominated?
Any Hillcrest Homes tenant can be nominated.
Who can nominate?
- Any tenant, including nominating yourself!
- Any Hillcrest Homes or Hillcrest Maintenance staff member
- Hillcrest’s committee of management
- Other organisations that work with Hillcrest Homes tenants
How will the winners and runners up be chosen?
The winners and runners up will be decided entirely by a panel of Hillcrest tenants from our Interested Tenants Register.
What are the prizes?
For both categories:
Overall winner – winner’s certificate and £150 Love to shop/Amazon vouchers
Runner up – highly commended certificate and £75 Love2shop/ Amazon voucher
Most importantly, How do you make a nomination?
Please email your nomination to email@example.com, or write it down and post it to: Tenant Participation, Hillcrest, 1 Explorer Rd, Dundee DD2 1EG.You must include the following information:
- The name of your neighbourhood hero.
- Whether you are nominating the person for Young Neighbourhood Hero 2021 or Neighbourhood Hero 2021.
- The contact details of your neighbourhood hero – please provide their name (and address if possible).
- Your own contact details – name, email, daytime telephone number, and whether you work for Hillcrest.
- An explanation in no more than 150 words of why your nominated person is a Neighbourhood Hero.