Your rent is due on or before the first of each month or at other regular intervals if agreed with your Community Housing Officer.
There are a number of ways that you can pay your rent:
- Our secure tenant login area: you can pay your rent, report a repair and manage your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- By cheque: we accept cheques at any of our offices. Please make sure your name, address and tenancy number is on the back of the cheque.
- Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro, Electron Cards: payments can be made in person at your local office or by calling 0300 123 2640.
- Phone: 0300 123 2640 – 7 am – 10 pm, 7 days a week
- www.allpay.net: enter your payment card number that appears on your rent card.
- Download the allpay app: for compatible mobile devices.
- Direct Debit: Call us for more details on 0300 123 2640.
- Swipe card: Take your rent card to any location that displays a Post Office, Pay Zone, or PayPoint logo and make a payment.
- By Standing Order: The appropriate form can be obtained from your local housing office
Are you struggling to pay your rent?
If you are struggling to pay your rent, have any queries relating to Universal Credit, or find that your bills are too high please get in touch.