Money & benefit advice

We know people can get into times of difficulties. Sometimes paying rent and bills and everything that goes with having a tenancy can get a bit much.

Our Tenancy Sustainment Service (TSS) can help…

We have a dedicated Tenancy Sustainment Service who can help you understand and manage all of the financial aspects of starting and sustaining your own tenancy.

A range of help and advice is available including:

  • Benefits advice
  • Managing money and paying bills
  • Budgeting and looking at the costs involved in running a home
  • Accessing furniture/carpets/white goods
  • Dealing with debt issues
  • Lowering fuel bills
  • Home Contents Insurance
  • Opening bank and savings accounts
  • Accessing low cost loans

If you don’t want to come into our office then we can visit you at home.

Get in touch with us and we can discuss everything with you.


In addition to our Tenancy Sustainment Service there are local agencies that can provide benefit, budgeting and debt advice:

Dundee City Council Advice Services

01382 431188

Dundee House, 50 North Lindsay Street, Dundee,  DD1 1FA


Perth & Kinross Council Welfare Rights Advice Line

01738 476900


Citizens Advice & Rights Fife General Advice

0345 1400 095

Saltire Centre,  10-12 Pentland Court,  Glenrothes,   KY6 2DA

Council Offices,  St Mary’s Place,  St Andrews,  KY16 9UY


City of Edinburgh Council Advice Shop

0131 200 2360

249 High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1YJ


Aberdeen City Council Benefits and Advice


Angus Council Benefits and Money Advice

03452 777 778.


Money Advice Scotland

0141 572 0237


Citizens Advice Scotland

0131 550 1000


National Debtline

0808 808 4000