Find a home in Dundee, Angus, Perth and Kinross, Fife or Edinburgh
How you apply for a Hillcrest Homes property will depend on the area you are looking for housing in:
- Angus-Our properties in Angus are listed online on Angus Homefinder, a choice-based lettings website administered by Angus Council.
- Dundee-We are partners with Dundee City Council in a Common Housing Register. The council manages and administers the waiting list. If you have not already done so please complete the Dundee City Council Housing Application form and return this directly to Dundee City Council. If your present home is unsuitable for your needs because you or a member of your household have a health problem or if you need to be housed near a relative to give or receive support for health reasons, you may qualify for medical points. You can access the additional medical form and guidance here.
- Edinburgh-We are part of the EdIndex partnership. You can view and print the EdIndex application form here. Once registered you will be given an Edindex number which allows you to bid for properties on homes advertised on Key to Choice.
- Fife-We are part of the Fife Housing Register, you can find more information on how to apply for housing here.
- Perth & Kinross-We are part of the Perth and Kinross Common Housing Register, you can find more information on how to apply for housing here.
- Aberdeen – please apply for St Machar homes with us directly. We are currently accepting nominations from Aberdeen City Council, you can apply online here. We also list properties on TheseHomes, you can visit their website to view available properties and apply for them here
Homes available now in Angus
We have affordable homes available to rent directly from us in Angus now. To register your interest, contact us on 0300 123 2640, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Denburn Court, 1 Montrose Street, DD9 7JA
1 bed first-floor flat- £315.84 per month
- Secure door entry at both front and back
- Tenants have use of a laundry, with coin operated washers and dryers
- Refuse rooms on all floors and a recycling centre in the rear car park
- Council tax band A
- Electric storage heating
- Lift to all floors
- Car park at the rear and space for cars at the front
To register your interest for this property at Denburn Court, contact us on 0300 123 2640 or email@example.com.
Westfield, DD8 5AZ
1 bed first-floor flat – £326.06 per month.
- First floor flat in a small block of four
- Communal drying area
- Floor coverings or other incentives can be provided
- Council Tax band A
- Quantam electric heating
- Car parking
To register your interest for this property at Westfield, contact us on 0300 123 2640 or firstname.lastname@example.org.