Find a home in Dundee, Angus, Perth and Kinross, Fife or Edinburgh
How you apply for a Hillcrest Homes property will depend on the area you are looking for housing in:
- Angus-Our properties in Angus are listed online on Angus Homefinder, a choice-based lettings website administered by Angus Council.
- Dundee-We are partners with Dundee City Council in a Common Housing Register. The council manages and administers the waiting list. If you have not already done so please complete the Dundee City Council Housing Application form and return this directly to Dundee City Council. If your present home is unsuitable for your needs because you or a member of your household have a health problem or if you need to be housed near a relative to give or receive support for health reasons, you may qualify for medical points. You can access the additional medical form and guidance here.
- Edinburgh-We are part of the EdIndex partnership. You can view and print the EdIndex application form here. Once registered you will be given an Edindex number which allows you to bid for properties on homes advertised on Key to Choice.
- Fife-We are part of the Fife Housing Register, you can find more information on how to apply for housing here.
- Perth & Kinross-We are part of the Perth and Kinross Common Housing Register, you can find more information on how to apply for housing here.
- Aberdeen – please apply for St Machar homes with us directly. We are currently accepting nominations from Aberdeen City Council, you can apply online here. We also list properties on TheseHomes, you can visit their website to view available properties and apply for them here
Homes available now in Aberdeen
We have affordable homes available to rent directly from us in Aberdeen now. To register your interest, contact us on 0300 123 2640, or by email at email@example.com.
2-bed apartments at St Machar – Aberdeen
We have a number of brand new, modern and energy efficient 2 bedroom affordable apartments available now at Harris Drive, St Machar for only £418.05 pcm.
This new development enjoys an excellent central location close to the University and City Centre with amenities and travel links on the doorstep. These apartments benefit from a range of built in conveniences and modern touches such as:
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Open plan living and kitchen area
- Bathroom with over the bath electric shower
- Vinyl floor coverings come supplied in bathroom and kitchen area
- Juliette balconies
- Gas Central Heating
- Lift in stairwell for easy access
- Landscaped outdoor areas
- Free communal on-site parking
- Secure door entry system
- Pets permitted
To register your interest for these properties at St Machar, contact us on 0300 123 2640 or fill in the form below.
Please include the name, contact number and email address of any joint applicant.