We have a long history in providing flexible, responsive services to people with a learning disability and associated physical support needs…
We currently provide support within some specialist small group homes core and cluster supported housing, but the majority of the people we support are living in their own homes, wherever that might be. Support ranges from a few hours per week to 24 hour support services.
We work with people to develop a person-centred service that will respond to their changing needs and wishes. Outcomes are planned to maximise the quality of people’s lives and experiences. We offer support in areas such as:
- maintaining a home/tenancy;
- assistance with the tasks of daily living;
- personal care;
- cooking, nutrition and maintaining good health;
- leisure, education, learning and developing interests;
- therapeutic work placements and routes to employment;
- developing and maintaining friendships and personal networks; and
- being involved in community activities and events.