Hillcrest Futures Homecare works with different client groups such as older people, people with a physical disability, people with learning disabilities, people with sensory difficulties, and people with mild mental health difficulties.
Our aim is to enable you to live in your own home for as long and as independently as possible.
To help you with this our dedicated support staff can help you with many things, including:
- keeping yourself and your home safe;
- engaging with other services;
- shopping and preparing meals;
- assistance with all aspects of personal care;
- assistance with medication;
- exploring your interests; and
- domestic help.
Watch our videos below and get in touch to find out more.