Interested in this property?
Criteria & Data Protection
Thanks for considering renting a home with us. Before you go any further we need to check you meet our criteria.
Prospective tenants should have means to pay rent and should be individuals or households on low/modest gross annual incomes that do not exceed:
- £45,443 in Edinburgh
- £37,300 in the case of other households comprising of more than one adult in Perth.
- £28,000 in the case of single person households in Dundee, Perth & Angus
- £36,000 in the case of other households comprising of more than one adult in Dundee and Angus.
Income levels will be updated and reviewed on a regular basis.
Applications should have a regular income. However those without regular income but who have capital funds will not be discounted.
Unfortunately if you do not meet the criteria we will not be able to house you. However all is not lost, you may be able to obtain housing from our parent company Hillcrest Homes.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Under Data Protection legislation the information you provide will be used for the purpose of checking and assessing your housing request and is necessary to support the allocation of a tenancy to you in relation to this application.
In making enquiries in connection with this housing application, your information may also be shared with other agencies such as local authorities, current/former landlord, proposal guarantor (if applicable), your employer and credit referencing agencies.
Further general information about how Hillcrest processes your personal data can be found on hereYes, I meet the criteria
|Address||5/3 Craws Close, EH30 9BA|
Two bedroom (2 doubles) apartment on the ground floor to rent in South Queensferry, Edinburgh, next to Dalmeny train station.
Key features include:
- Open plan living room/kitchen/dining area
- Gas central heating
- Oven and hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer included
- Fitted wardrobes in bedrooms
- Carpets/vinyl flooring and blinds throughout
- Connections for digital and Sky TV are available
Deposit £250Council Tax Band D
EPC Code B
Landlord Registration number 1062250/230/21061