Nurturing happy, confident and independent children
Our staff are committed to working with you and your family to ensure Nightingale Nursery will be a happy and positive experience for your child during their early years.
When your child joins us, their days will be filled with fun, laughter and excitement!
Your child is important to us, so here’s what we aim to do:
- Provide high quality flexible day care where you can be confident that you are leaving your child in a safe and friendly environment.
- Create a happy, secure atmosphere where your child is encouraged to develop socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically and culturally.
- Employ the best fully qualified staff who are committed to the highest standard of care for young children.
We’ll also continually work to make our nursery even better.
To do this we’ll:
- Continually review and update our curriculum to ensure that the individual needs of each child in our care are met, taking into account age and ability.
- Ensure that the training needs of all our staff are assessed and met by providing regular supervision, appraisal and providing training opportunities.