Nurturing happy, confident, independent children
Our staff are committed to working in partnership with you and your family to ensure Childcare@ will be a happy and positive experience for your child during their early years. When your child attends our early years’ service their days will be filled with fun, laughter and excitement.
Our main aims are:
- To provide high quality flexible day care where you can be confident that you are leaving your child in a safe and friendly environment.
- To create a happy, secure atmosphere where your child is encouraged to develop socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically and culturally.
- To employ innovative staff who are committed to the highest standard of care for young children.
Our main objectives are:
- To continually review and update our curriculum to ensure that the individual needs of each child in our care are met, taking into account age and ability.
- To ensure that the training needs of all our staff are assessed and met by providing regular supervision, appraisal and providing training opportunities.