HH18/286, Area Manager (Temporary Maternity Cover)Job ref: HH18/286
- Job ref:
- Area Manager (Temporary Maternity Cover - 12 months or until post holder returns)
- Hours per week:
- 35.25 hours (full time)
- Rate of pay:
- £33,377 - £41,720 per annum
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- December 19, 2018
Hillcrest Housing Association is a registered charitable Housing Association with stock across Perthshire, Fife, Edinburgh, Dundee and Angus. We have a significant on-going new build development programme and our aim is to provide good quality affordable housing options.
The successful candidate for this post will support and supervise the area housing team in delivery of housing management and maintenance services in Dundee. The Area Manager post is a key role with responsibility for managing a team of Housing Officers; Maintenance Officers and Housing Administrative staff, working to achieve performance targets and providing a high standard of service to tenants. The post-holder will also have responsibility for day to day running of the area Housing Office.
- Be educated to SCQF Level 8 and have previous experience within a housing environment with line management responsibilities
- Be enthusiastic, confident, flexible and highly motivated
- Have excellent organisation and prioritisation skills are essential as is a working knowledge of current housing legislation and regulation
- A full driving license is required for this post