HH18/285 Support WorkerJob ref: HH18/285
- Job ref:
- Support Worker
- Hours per week:
- 30 hours per week
- Rate of pay:
- £13,650 per annum (based on 30 hours) £8.75 per hour
- Contract terms:
- Closing Date:
- December 14, 2018
The Riverview service is in Brechin. Providing support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for individuals with Autism, this being delivered within our established Residential Setting.
To provide person centred support to enable service users to live fulfilling lives at home and in the local community, achieving personal outcomes and developing strategies for living with Autism.
- A flexible approach is required for this position shift working, weekend working, waking nights are required.
- You should have SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or the willingness to undertake study to achieve this.
- Willingness to deliver personal care and support people with activities such as swimming, sports and walking is essential.
- Previous experience of working with people with Autism is desirable as is a clean driving license, experience of a range of communication methods and willingness to drive service users’ vehicles.
- All successful candidates will be required to obtain registration with the SSSC within 6 months of taking up the post. For more information about registration, please visit www.sssc.uk.com/registration