Our key aims:
- Provide good quality, well maintained housing at affordable rents.
- Contribute to building sustainable communities where people want to live and are able to thrive.
- Assist in the relief of homelessness and contribute to achieving the Scottish Government targets.
- Provide quality, creative, responsive care and support services to people with a range of varying needs.
- Contribute to wider, social, economic and environmental well-being.
Our key values:
Inclusion – we listen to other points of view, learn from best practice and engage with our customers and communities as we recognise we are stronger and can contribute more if we have shared goals and collective efforts
Respect – we value our staff and customers and empower them in a positive way to participate, to adapt and to be inspired to take ownership and make positive change
Excellence – we are ambitious for what our organisation and customers can achieve and strive to deliver the highest quality and value possible
Innovation – we look for new ways of solving problems, strive for continuous reflection and improvement and promote others to do the same
We are a strong effective Scottish organisation, providing sustainable homes and creating positive futures.