Our key aims:
- Provide good quality, well maintained housing at affordable rents.
- Contribute to building sustainable communities where people want to live and are able to thrive.
- Assist in the relief of homelessness and contribute to achieving the Scottish Government targets.
- Provide quality, creative, responsive care and support services to people with a range of varying needs.
- Contribute to wider, social, economic and environmental well-being.
Our key values:
- Put people at the heart of our services and activities.
- Value and harness the voluntary contribution on Boards within the Group, through other mechanisms, and in organisations we partner with.
- Respect staff, provide good comparable conditions of employment and encourage continuous learning and personal development.
- Use care and courtesy when dealing with the public, tenants, partners and each other within the Hillcrest Group.
- Treat everyone with fairness, respect and dignity and take action when there is inequality.
- Involve, listen and learn from customers in our care, housing and social enterprise activities.
- Work in partnership with all organisations with similar or overlapping objectives.
- Aspire to excellence in all our activities and services and the highest standards of performance, probity and accountability.
- Be a learning organisation that seeks to be creative and innovative in the fields of housing, care and social enterprise.
- Make an impact on our work to improve individual’s quality of life and foster community well-being.